Thursday, February 18, 2010

The things she does



Jordyn, at 15.5 months, can say "Dog, Dada, Cup, Up, Coat, Shoe, Duck, and what sounds like "oh s**t." She babbles all the time and I'm sure there are more phrases that I haven't quite deciphered yet. She understands alot of what I say as well. She will go get me things, like her shoes, cup, socks, coat, books. She knows to get her coat when we say we are going bye- bye. She waves good night when you ask her if she is ready to go night-night and then walks to her crib. She will go to the bathroom if you ask her if she wants to go sit on her potty. When she is done and I ask her to wash her hands she will stand at the sink and wait for the water to get hot so she can soap up. She claps her hands, holds them up high, wipes them off, plays peek-a-boo. She will point to her nose, ears, eyes, tummy, and belly button. She loves grandma the most of all and even did her first sleep over at grandmas house last weekend. She gets along well with other children and is great at sharing, especially with adults. She will pick up dog fur, or a wrapper, or a rock and take it to the trashcan so she can throw it away. She goes to her high chair when you ask her if she wants to eat and she is hungry. Most nights she sleeps about 12 hours, usually only interrupted by a quiet wine for at most 15 seconds. She still amazes me every day and I am so lucky to be her proud mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment