I seem to post about Jordyn alot, but she is too adorable! Yes I am biased. I am just so thankful that through everything negative in the world and life in general that I have such a bright ray of sunshine everyday. I love my daughter!
Hey lady! Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I have no excuse other than I'm ADD. You're little family is darling! Hope things pick up for you guys. We've definitely been there, done that - not fun.
I am 28 years old and a native Idahoan. I used to be quite a writer, poetry mostly. But over the years I have lost my pen... I guess you could say. I am picking it back up now so look out. Ha ha. I enjoy reading, playing with my baby Jordyn, fishing, playing pool, walking and hanging out with my friends.
Hey lady! Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I have no excuse other than I'm ADD. You're little family is darling! Hope things pick up for you guys. We've definitely been there, done that - not fun.
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch!